Dec. 14th Holiday Seminar
ABOUT PAT HEALY
- Veteran of UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, IFL, MFC, King of the Cage, and ACB veteran.
- Over 15 years experience competing in Professional Mixed Martial Arts.
- Head coach at Team Quest MMA, coaching fighters at amateur and professional level.
- 34 wins as a professional with 15 wins by submission.
- Trained with and coached by numerous experienced MMA veterans like: Matt Lindland, BJ Penn, Donald Cerrone, Greg Jackson, Robert Follis, Chael Sonnen, among others.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
- Underhook offense and establishing underhook: from collar tie, from pummel, strikes. Including: snap-down, knee-pick, body-lock, and countering wheezer attack.
- Front head lock, establishing strong front head lock with chokes (shoulder-ear connection).
- High wrist guillotine (marcelotine and arm-in guillotine).
- Anaconda (leg help finish, olympic roll, knee dump).
- Darce (sit to choke and bridge and roll, arm-in guillotine roll to darce).
- Tying all chokes in together.
DATE: Saturday, December 14th
TIME: 10am-12:30pm, 2-4:30pm
LOCATION: School of Budo Jiu-Jitsu at Hood River Martial Arts – 1016 11th St, Hood River, OR
COST: $50 per person (active military & first responders – only $25)
General Questions: 904.674.1000 (call/text)