DATE/TIME: Saturday, Dec. 14th from 10am-12:30pm, lunch break, and then continues from 2-4:30pm
LOCATION: 1016 11th St, Hood River, OR
COST: $50 per person (ONLY $25 for active military & first responders)
ABOUT THE SEMINAR:
- Underhook offense and establishing underhook: from collar tie, from pummel, strikes. Including: snap-down, knee-pick, body-lock, and countering wheezer attack.
- Front head lock, establishing strong front head lock with chokes (shoulder-ear connection).
- High wrist guillotine (marcelotine and arm-in guillotine).
- Anaconda (leg help finish, olympic roll, knee dump).
- Darce (sit to choke and bridge and roll, arm-in guillotine roll to darce).
- Tying all chokes in together.
ABOUT PAT HEALY: Veteran of UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, IFL, MFC, King of the Cage, and ACB veteran. Over 15 years experience competing in Professional Mixed Martial Arts. Head coach at Team Quest MMA, coaching fighters at amateur and professional level. 34 wins as a professional with 15 wins by submission. Trained with and coached by numerous experienced MMA veterans like: Matt Lindland, BJ Penn, Donald Cerrone, Greg Jackson, Robert Follis, Chael Sonnen, among others.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFO: General Questions: 904.674.1000 (call/text) or email: email@example.com